Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
Lena Hall as “Yitzhak" in Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
what manuel neuer really thinks.. [asked by weloveneuer & anon]
HOW TO PUT A SWIMMING CAP ON
I WOULD HANG THIS ON MY WALL
Basti interrupting Thomas’ interview
The Germany national team presents the trophy to ‘Seven Nation Army’.
Every group who lived together in Brasil had their own little ‘cheography’ while walking on stage
Hope: *Looks in the direction of the ball*
Girls in the stands: *Scream like the team just scored a winning world cup goal*
"Thank you for being here. Today was a rough one." "You’ve been there for me before."